The Booner Bin

It doesn't seem like this would be fun at all, but it is.

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

let's do this


Well, after reading everyone's great posts, I figured I'd try it out. Life has definitely been different since all my brothers have moved into their new beautiful homes. Now, I'm the only one in "normal" school. I don't consider dental school to be normal, I guess. I am currently 1 credit short of being a sophomore at Utah Valley State College, but that doesn't keep me from bragging that I am no longer a freshman. I am currently taking Hydrology, Environmental Microbiology, Research Writing in Science and Technology, and Algebra. While I thoroughly enjoy my Environmental classes, the other two make me dread waking up at the crack of 10:00am. My new apartment complex is right next to UVSC and this is very convenient especially for my car which sometimes goes days without being driven. When a car has 199000 miles, its good to give it a rest a bit. The only time he really gets driven is to my brother's house in Highland, a 42 mile round-trip, the one mile drive to Wal-Mart, and an occasional trip to friends in provo. Another nice feature of my apartment is the basketball court right in the middle of the buildings. This not only allows me to brush up on my skillz, but I've also met some cool people in the short week I've been playing lately. There is a work out room as well equipped with treadmills, and a nice weight system. I've been working out for the past three days in a row now, and am quite sore, but it feels good to be active. There are down sides to my apartment, however. Whoever lives directly above me seems to enjoy music with a ridiculous amount of bass accompaniment. He plays it at the oddest times of the day such as 7:00am and 2:00am. Sometimes I think he just leaves it on all day while he leaves. The ward here is good, but none of my roommates seem to go for some reason, which makes for good opportunities to be an example I guess. They for some reason have never done the dishes since I've lived here either. We'll save that for a later blog, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

ok, I'll be the first real comment other than those weirdo spam guys...cutie blog boon! Welcome to the bloggin world-it's kinda fun huh?

1:53 PM  
Blogger bionictrout said...

i like your blog interface--it looks like a letter.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hiya, Boon. I like your post.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home